Wednesday, January 21, 2009

letter..

Dear Kids:

I am trusting you with things that are very dear to me...
1.. EACH OF YOU.
2. MY HOUSE.
3. EVERYTHING I OWN.

I am trusting you with them because at this very second.. I TRUST YOU.

Please feed Brock, make sure he showers, gets to school, is warm. I know Brock is 10 but he is use to having Mom around. Cassidi treat him like he is 3. This seems to work for me.. (ha ha)

Cassidi.. Please, Please, Please. Don't do anything super bad. I understand your parents are out of town for a week.. HOWEVER don't do anything REALLY REALLY REALLY bad. Also Cassidi have a FABULOUS Birthday. I am sorry I am missing it. I love you and happy birthday.

Brock and Cassidi and Josh. I am a clean freak.. you guys ALL know this. Please run hot soapy water and wipe the counter tops off. Clean up after Yourselves. Don't drive on the lawn (please). Vacuum when needed and CLEAN YOUR BATHROOMS. Clean like crazy people before I get home..

I love you and will miss you dearly. However.. think of me the next week. IN MEXICO..

No comments: