Sunday, January 18, 2009

my favorite seasoning!!!

One time a friend of mine, Jessica, posted on her blog about this chicken broth she loved. I ran out to the store, bought the chicken broth and I absolutely love it.. So I wanted to share one of my favorite seasonings.
I came upon this seasoning in kinda a strange way. Sam and I go to a friends house for dinner and they serve seafood. Honest to god the best seafood ever. The obvious question...
WHAT IS ON THAT SEAFOOD.
She told me that it was a seasoning called "old Spice".
I go home and I am making seafood and I go to my "local" grocery store and I could NOT find "old spice" any where. So I substituted it for Zatarn Ceorle Seasoning. and hence... "A LOVE IS BORN"!!!!

I LOVE THIS SPICE... I don't only use it on seafood, I use it on steak, roast, veggies, ANYTHING... My kids love it, Sam loves it, and I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT..

Go get some today!!!! I am serious...

Side note* I did find the "old spice" seasoning and I do love it on seafood but NOT nearly as much as this seasoning...

Let me know what ya think!!!!

4 DAYS TILL MEXICO.. YEEHAWWWWW....

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Yes Sammy loves this too... Debbie is such a good cook.YUMMY

This is such a girly blog...lol

Mexico is so close I can taste the drinks and feel the love already!!!!!

Anonymous said...

making my grocery list for the week. Will put it on.. Thanks girlfriend!!!

jess said...

i'll have to try that. did she mean old bay? i've got some of that in me cupboard.

have fun in mexico, brat.