Friday, January 30, 2009

Mexico Honeymoon!!!!!!


I had such an incredible trip with Debbie I cant even begin to explain all the details and good times we had. This was an absolute dream come true for me to be with the love of my life in one of the most gorgeous places in the world. My wife is so beautiful and fun and going on a trip like this just brought be closer to this one of a kind lady.

I learned a couple of things while I was in Mexico and I wanted to tell you a few of them...lol

  • Debbie LOVES turquoise ( I need to take her to AZ with me on my next trip :) )
  • Guacamole in Mexico is SO good and a meal in itself. (lunch almost every day lol)
  • Never let the beach bar waiters give a shot of tequila to your wife (they get a cheap feel the bastards)
  • Mexicans LOVE my wife
  • If your a drinker the all inclusive hotels are DEFINITELY the way to go.. hehe... WOW
  • NEVER go to town when 5 cruise ships are ported and unloading. Good HELL just hit the bar.
  • WE are BOTH terrible shoppers. Horrible shoppers..... every time we hit the stores we get upset and want to hit the other side of the island and partake with a beverage.... so we did.
  • If you ever make it to Cozumel.... make sure you rent a car and hit every beach bar as you make your way around the island. That was the best day we had there and that really is saying a lot.
  • The sunsets in Cozumel are the best I have ever seen in my life. Maybe it was the company I was keeping but WOW I was blown away. And yes... this is the spot we made love on the beach hehe...
  • I love hammocks..... they are very cool in the evenings to sit and visit about whatever... very intimate... and yes... we made love on the hammock as well.... yes I am a lucky man I know.
  • Debbie can actually drive a stick shift with a beer in hand and a smile on her face. We had a beer at a Mayan fertility ruin, paid the fee and made it as far as the bar then left....lol... we are so bad!!!!!
  • PLEASE be sure to DVR the Bachelor and American Idol. We did thanks God I about got run over on her way to the DVR
Ok I will stop there for now. We will have many other stories that will come out while we visit with friends I am sure... lol

Thank you Debbie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS.. looks so great..

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via facebook. Good to catch up on you and your life. You look AMAZING girl and very happy.. GOOD GOOD FOR YOU..

Anonymous said...

I love Mexico. Now I am looking on the internet for us a trip.