Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wikki Sticks

Cassidi, Brock, Sam and I went out to dinner last night at Roosters. For those of you that don't know what Roosters is its a restaurant micro brew place. It has kinda a funky menu but a neat atmosphere.
Brock orders a kids meal and with his kids meal comes these things called wikki sticks. He is looking at them in the package and said. "Do I eat these?". Well the answer to that is NO. They are the coolest things. They remind me of a wick of a candle but the wax does not fall off and they are stickier. We all had such a good time with them!
HEY.. DID YOU GUYS KNOW WE ARE GOING TO MEXICO!!! I "heart" MEXICO!





2 comments:

shaley said...

I heart Mexico too...it's depressing with everyone going and not me. I'm sad...

Anonymous said...

I now have order 60 dollars worth of wikki sticks. WHY? your fault.
Randon and I love your blog we read it all the time. You look happy! Good for you.