Friday, January 16, 2009

Dance Invitation

Do you guys remember the dance invitations I experienced when I lived up in Logan with Debbie and the kids? For those of you who don't remember or have not been reading our blog that long I will post some pictures below. Here is also a link to one of the blogs I posted back then BLOG




I have never experienced dance invitations like this before and after asking around and talking to a few other people I came to the conclusion that this weird way to invite your date was isolated to Cache Valley. Well now I have PROOF!!!! Cassidi came home from school the other day and handed us this -



How awesome is that????? No trashing of the truck... no trashing of the house.... simple, cute, fun and exciting. Way to go Cass. Now Debbie and Cass are thinking up a cute way to respond to say YES. I love this stuff... so fun!!

I love you Cassidi!

P.S. Countdown to Mexico is now 6 days!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write a letter back, formatting it so the first letter of your "response" is the first letter of each line.

Example:
You were very creative
Everyone thought so
See how long it takes YOU to figure out my response....

The "Y" "E" and "S" will start each line when you read down. Corney..but an option...you can be more creative and have it spell "I would love to"...or something that Cassidi would say.

Anonymous said...

oh i love you too sam and i have no clue how i am going to answer him but im sure i will figure something out.