Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Swallow Hard!!!

Well the final count down for Sam and I to leave for Cozumel, Mexico is here.

I went shopping so the kids have things to eat while we are gone. While you read this keep in mind that WE DO NOT EAT FROZEN FOOD AT OUR HOUSE. Very rarely do we EVER have frozen dinners, frozen pizza, frozen fish sticks. My kids are spoiled.. I cook almost every night or if I don't cook we have yummy left overs or something. Josh (who is 21) and Cassidi (who will be 17 friday) will be watching Brock. I AM NERVOUS AS HECK... So there will be no cooking. We go to the grocery store tonight and I had the kids pick out frozen food they can eat. They were like.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!.. below picture of our outside freezer now.All of this frozen goodness and a fridge full of lunchables, yogurt, fruit, chips, jello, plus cold cereal. They will be okay.. Right?

Side note.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIDI.... We are going to miss Cassidi's 17th Birthday. We are celebrating her birthday tomorrow. We are going to dinner at PF Changs and I always decorate the house for their birthdays. So here are some fun pictures of that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN CASS.. I LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU.. TAKE CARE OF BROCK!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have a fit when you get home and your house is NOT perfect!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those cool things hanging on the ceiling for Cassidi's birthday. I want some of those??????

DEBBIE said...

I got them from a "party place" in Clearfield. I can get you some and mail them to you!! How are you? email me!

shaley said...

I know you are a fabulous cook. Sometimes I think about the food you make...the marinated veggies...I haven't had forever. I'm sure the kids will be fine! They will appreciate your cooking even more when you get back! Have so much fun!

jess said...

dude we love those totino's frozen pizzas. and they are $1.25. ha haha!