Friday, October 1, 2010

ruining the world one Botox shot at a time!

This post is in regards to the comments I received about the Botox blog (below) and my response. If you have not read the post below start with the post below and read the comments and than come back to this post!
I ask if you get offended easily or are my Mom or Mother in Law that you may want to stop reading right now because I am on a soap box.
So getting Botox and people like "me" are what is wrong with American women today.. hmmm.. okkk... where do I start.. I don't know how to so I will just tell you a few things about this arrogant "bitch" I think I was called...

  • FIRST I AM NOT THE ONE JUDGING OTHER WOMEN.. I think the obvious comments below is people judging women who don't do EXACTLY what they do.
  • I had 3 kids by the time I was 30 years old.
  • I had BOTH breast removed due to breast cancer at 27.
  • I had a hysterectomy by 33.
  • So if you don't have boobs or a uterus does that still make you a woman?
  • I have been divorced not ONCE but twice. So really far from a "perfect" life.
  • Sometime in my mid 30's I had a couple years I went off my rocker... seriously think complete mental break down and had to redefine myself for a few years.
  • the Botox post was NOT about weight.. It was about wrinkles between my eyes!!!
  • I have stretch marks, cellulite and am 10lbs heavier than I was in high school.
  • I stay at home and cook dinner almost every night and do all the laundry.. Just because I don't work out side of the house does NOT mean I don't work..
  • Yes I have lost some weight the last year but I struggle with weight just like most women.
  • from my chin to my hips I look like Frankenstein.. I have had things tied, taken off, put back on and all together removed.
  • I have chin hairs and toe hair..
  • My girls and my step daughters are beautiful women no matter WHAT SIZE THEY ARE, and if they decide to do chin implants, boob implants, and butt implants... good for them if it makes them feel efing better about themselves... GO FOR IT!

I think you get my frustration with your comments (some so bizarre I did not post). So if a little fricken botox and hair dye pisses you off..... YOU CAN KISS MY SIZE 8 ASS!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry about what anyone is saying, i too agree everyone needs to do what makes them feel better. I was scrutinized for getting breast implants 10 years ago, i only did it for myself after having 4 children and wanted to feel more like a woman. I have never been through what you have with cancer and reconstructive surgery. People are entitled to their own opinions but should not be rude and judgemental of others in any way. I think you are awesome and i too will be looking into Botox, you look awesome!! : )

Melz Spot said...

Debbie,
I think you're beautiful. And it's not just your size 8 ass (ok, don't take that wrong! lol), or all of the other gorgeous physical features that you were born with. It's your sense of humor, your honesty, your obvious love for others, especially your family. My stars, the stuff you have been through, I'm continually amazed at how you are still smiling!
To all of the "anonymous" posters who left nasty remarks: I got a really big ass for them to kiss!!!

Kelly said...

Wow! check out those comments! It is amazing how other people can be so opinionated...and judgemental. Really, I am all for doing whatever makes you feel good. Others may just be jealous, why not use modern day wonders?? Besides that ~ you are just simply gorgeous. And I am sure none of your "anonymous" readers have travelled half the road you have. Keep it up, you are doing awesome!!

Shelli Roholt said...

Wow I was amazed to see what people posted on ur last entry! I agree if u can then u should do whatever u choose to make u feel better about urself, quite sure those "anonymous" postw were from ppl with a bug up their ass, so who cares what they say and good for u doing what makes u happy!! I'm always amazed at how judgemental people can be instead of being happy for others!!

Unknown said...

Good for you to stand up for yourself. That botox looks amazing!!

I'm totally on the side of, 'if it makes you feel better about yourself then DO IT'.

Some people are so ridiculous.

shaley said...

There are some mean spirited commenters out there! You go ahead and get you all the Botox you need!! Good for what ales ya!!