Monday, October 4, 2010

October already!!!!!???

Where did the summer go?? I have been so busy with new responsibilities at work (and some fun) this summer I lost track of time. I have again neglected my blogging duties but as you can see in the below posts... Debbie does a great job at posting and a fantastic job of stirring the pot haha.


Its that time of year again for NACS. I leave for an entire week and its the longest time that I ever leave Debbie and the kids. I hate leaving for that long. So being in the Convenience store business I get to go to the largest trade show of its kind. NACS has thousands of vendors set up booths and try to sell their product. Since I am over Petroleum Services at Maverik I get to look at anything and everything to do with Fuel Pricing, Dispensing, Price Signs, outside customer service items like Red Box, Air Machines, Pay Phones (yes we still have them), Propane tanks, Car Washes, Garbage Cans, Windshield Wash etc.... Oh yeah I am also in charge of the Automotive items in side the store like Oil, Additives, Air Fresheners etc... Yeah its a good thing I have 2 assistants to keep me organized (they are awesome)

So hear I go again. The only thing my family looks forward to is I bring back enough samples of anything I can cram in my suit case from Candy, drinks, sun glasses, air fresheners, t-shirts... you name it, its there.

So here is to another trip.... I love you Debbie and I will miss you and the kids. I will bring back lots of goodies for you.

No comments: