Sunday, October 24, 2010

Utah Family Weekend.

We did our annual pumpkin carving contest today (Sunday). We don't know who won yet but that really isn't the fun. I LOVE to carve pumpkins and it was as fun this year and even more so.. WHY? It was just me and the boys this year.. Cassidi was at work, Taylor was suppose to come but she ended up not coming down.. So just me and my boys this weekend.
and this pumpkin head!!!


That is a table full of FUN!

We had some of our friends come over and that made it a lot more fun than other years!

Sam and I look like we planned our outfits to be Halloweeny!!

Lots of talking and laughing
and food...
and concentration
and scariness!!
Was a great day and lots of memories made.. On Saturday night me and my boys (Sam, Josh, and Brock) went to a Utah Grizzly game. I had never been to a hockey game and I LOVED it. It was so much fun.
It was "Pink on the Rink" night in honor of breast cancer survivors. We had GREAT seats..
Sam and I cuddling because hockey games are COLD!Brock took his friend Carlos to the Hockey game with us. They LOVED it.. especially when the hockey player got in fights!! BOYS!!!
Friday Night Brock had a spook alley, or haunted house and a dance at Junior High. He set up for the haunted house and then went and had a blast. Brock and his buddy Ryan before they went and spooked the house!!
What a fun weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun family