Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Part dos!!

I get asked all the time.

"is Sam REALLY this nice"

The simple answer is YES..

Is our relationship perfect.. HELL NO.. but I can honestly say Sam and I do NOT have a roller coaster relationship. We have never been in an argument that has made us not talk to each other, and we have never broken up. From the second we met it was GO!!


Sam and I had an argument about something (i don't even remember what Now) and Sam said something that hurt my feelings and right away he knew he hurt my feelings. He walked over to me and gave me a hug and said "THAT BROKE MY HEART!!!" He always says he remembers that moment when I looked at him and he could tell that he hurt me and he HATED that feeling.. Ya he is truly this nice!



...but he chews ice!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Hah yes I chew ice. I try not to when I am with you lol. Yes our relatioship is perfect don't let her kid you