Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Travel Tip Tuesday!


There are very few things that make me happier than pulling out and dusting off my passport... It means I am headed to a foreign land (in case you are dense) and that I am about to embark on a new adventure..
We were at Barnes and Noble the other day and we were reading a book on Colombia and the places we will visit on this trip...and I thought this travel tip was one of the best I have ever heard.

Obviously I have always taken a "copy" of my passport with me but I have never thought about scanning it in to the computer and emailing it to myself.. DUH... this means I could pull up a copy of my passport any where I am in the world..

I am not always the sharpest tool in the shed but I know a good idea when I get one..

Countdown to Colombia.. 4 MONTHS.. woot woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMH! That is a MARVELOUS tip! Thanks for sharing

Kelly said...

I just got back to almost the exact trip you will be taking except we only did Tyrona and Cartegna not the island part. It was a FANTASTIC trip. One of my all time favorites. Who would have thought Colombia.