Thursday, September 18, 2008

Homecoming invite again.........

Before

After

It happend again!!!!!! (refer to previous WTH blog) This time instead of trashing the truck this round another guy trashed the house... haha... holy crap!!!!!! AGAIN I SAY WTH????
He totally fills up the upstairs loft chest high with balloons then Cass and Tay popped them and they freakin had shaving cream in them?!?!?!?!?!
Well Debbie and I were out and I guess since she laughed at the pictures and told the girls to make sure its cleaned up then I am ok... I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS... haha I really dont. Someone please help me????????????????

(Cass did you say yes???)

5 comments:

DEBBIE said...

Don't put pictures of my house looking like that on the internet.. :-)

Anonymous said...

its better than oreo's on your walls. thats what happened to my daughter.
Deb I would like to talk to you about Jan. Please call me. YOU OKAY.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it was to this extent when we were growing up. HOW FUN though. At least she gets asked.

Anonymous said...

yeah I am going to say yes.. going to fill his car full of shredded paper and on one piece of paper say YES... GAME ON!!! BRING IT.

Anonymous said...

that was a huge mess and i would not like to clean that up lol