Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER/SPRING BREAK = BUSY BUSY BUSY!!


It's been a little while and I am sorry for that. We have been busy as heck. Everyone came for Easter. Sarah (came from Laraime), Jordan (came from Sheridan), Taylor (came from Wellsville) and I had a friend from St. George (Jodi) stay on Sunday night, and my Mom and Nolan came for Easter dinner. So to say the least we have been busy. I HAVE COOKED, CLEANED, COOKED CLEANED, COOK CLEANED.. way to much. I am going to see if Sam will TAKE US OUT tonight!!! :-)
We mostly stayed in the house and played the Wii but we did get out a couple times. We went to lunch at Applebee's one day, went ROLLER SKATING, Yes Roller skating!! Sam and I even got on skates.. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

So after skating we came home.. I COOKED AGAIN. LOL and the weather was good enough for us to sit on the patio. Brock made a fire.. ALL BOY! We hung out and chatted!All the way around it was a pretty good weekend. JUST A LOT OF WORK. Sarah went home yesterday morning, Taylor went home last night and Jordan is with us till tomorrow. I will blog more later about Moab last weekend and our bunny cake contest etc.

It was fun but boy I have no idea how people can afford to "feed" and keep their sanity with 4 teenage girls, a dog, a tween son, husband and wife and all that goes along with that. WOW...

WHAT PRICELESS MEMORIES!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I HATE ALL THE KIDS TO COME HOME. I THINK IT IS BULLSHIT THAT I COOK AND CLEAN AND BE EVENT PLANNER.

Jodi said...

What fun memories!

Sammy said...

This was such an awesome time and great memories!!!!! Love it