Monday, April 6, 2009

MOAB WEEKEND

What an awesome weekend. We had a blast even though it snowed and was cold our first 2 days. We made the best of it and had a great time. Cass was a trooper and even though she is a teenager who would rather be at home with friends still had an OK time... lol
We stayed in a cabin in a camp ground with bunk beds and a heater that barely worked. So at night we would snuggle up and tell funny stories in the dark.... I better keep these stories a secret.... especially the ones about me.
So me and Brock wake up and of course have to go pee with Winnie so we proceeded outside and found SNOW on the ground. So much for a Spring Break WOW... COLD. So everyone rolled out of bed dressed warm and we hit the parks and Moab. We had never been to Moab for play before... I had been there for work since there are two Maveriks there but never to goof off. There are TONS of things to do there especially if you have a couple of 4 wheelers, jeep or a dirt bike....... so much dang fun. We are definately going back when its warm and maybe with some toys and friends...... make it an adult weekend... lol

Sunday was way warm and we went on a hike of all hikes but I will let Debbie post about that one with pictures.... what a great time.


HOLE IN THE ROCK HOUSE

4 Wheelin in the park


Cold Arch Hike


Fun Gift Shopping with a Blizzard Outside


Afternoon Siesta after a day of cruizin through the cold parks

3 comments:

Shawn said...

It looks cold. I hiked to the arch on the license plate once. It almost killed me!

shaley said...

It seems un-Utahn that I have never been to Moab. I so want to go sometime. I hear great things about it. Looks like fun!

cassidi said...

shawn we also hiked to the arch on the license plate wow we called it the hike from hell.