Tuesday, April 14, 2009

lonely?

I am sitting in my family room. NO NOISE, NO TEENAGERS, NOT ONE PERSON HERE!! I am thinking am I lonely???? I don't think so. I have had a house FULL (I MEAN FULL) for 11 days, 11 FULL DAYS.. We have done so many fun things, Moab, roller skating, played games, dinners, cake decorating, etc. I am now sitting here all alone and thinking.. "It's good for things to get back to normal!" I am not saying I did not enjoy everyone because I DID. I am just saying if I had to do it every single day I think I would be a little anxious.. OKAY A LOT!!! lol..
So Sam and I have had a house full for 11 days and today would be a kinda quiet day and evening and guess what!!! SAM WILL BE TRAVELING A LOT THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. So he is gone to Idaho Falls tonight, will be back tomorrow late afternoon, leave again tomorrow morning and be back late Friday night.... and then start it all again next week. GO FIGURE.
I have to tell you about our cake decorating contest. So I baked the cakes and the deal was we all had to use the basic same shape of bunny but decorate any way you want. We were put on teams. Sarah and I, Cassidi and Jordan, and Taylor and Sam. We went to different rooms to decorate. Sarah and I went to the basement.. Here is us decorating our cake.
Sarah would color frosting and do the ears and tail and stuff and I would do the frosting work.
Sarah's and mine final project. I don't have close ups of the other cakes, I think Sam does on his laptop, but Sarah and I won. We came upstairs and poor Sam and Taylors bunny was called the "junk yard" bunny. It was even smoking. The poor bunny had a pretty hard life!


I am getting caught up with blogging and maybe will finally post some Moab arch pictures tomorrow. MAYBE.. MAYBE NOT. I am enjoying this quiet.. ha ha.


2 comments:

Sammy said...

Great memories all week but I tell you Debbie needs a break. She was cook, entertainer, cleaner, lover, wife, mother and she can now take a breather. Thank you Debbie for taking care of our family....your awesome!! I love you

Stacey said...

I think Debbie is super mom.. how fun!