Saturday, April 25, 2009

hmmmm.

I have to admit!!! I forget how lucky we are to have Cassidi. Cassidi is definitely a teenager and comes with her own share of drama and disrespect BUT in general Cassidi is a very easy teenager. She respects us, comes home when she is suppose to and TRIES to do the right thing. I just want to send her a great big thanks.
Cassidi had a dance tonight and for the dance they all came to Sam and I's house to have dinner. It was fun to see everyone but WOW with teenage girls come drama. We made it through and no FIST fights.. HA HA.. Fun kids and I hope they have a great night.. KEEP IN MIND THE THEME WAS THE 80'S OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Here are some pictures and some pictures of Sam and I's back yard. It looks so so pretty right now.

1 comment:

cassidi said...

neon theme haha. and thank you for letting us have dinner at our house