Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Grandma Peggie's Christmas Party.


My Mom always has the funnest party's. This year was no different. We went to the club house, played bingo and had a great time. The only family missing was my brother, Mikes family.
Left is me, and my two sisters and my Mom. We don't see Jill (far right) very often she lives in Austin and only comes home about once a year. The other picture is the sisters with our Daddy!!! (nice expression Dad)
Sarah, Taylor and Sam's sister Jenny went to the party with us (Sam, CassidI, Brock and I). Oh and Cassidi's boyfriend, Brian.



Love this family picture. *missing. Josh, and Jordan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God you are pretty!

Dan said...

HEH, "Deb, the only woman that gets prettier with age!"

shaley said...

I stared at that picture with your dad and thought "who is that girl on the right" Forgot about Jill. Really cute pictures of all of you!

shaley said...

I stared at that picture with your dad and thought "who is that girl on the right" Forgot about Jill. Really cute pictures of all of you!