Friday, December 18, 2009

just a letter.. left for Brock.

Brock found this letter on his bed when he got home the other day it is from SANTA!..

I hope EVERYONE "believes".

Dear Brock,
I know you’re going through a time right now when you’re not sure if I am real or not. I know most of your friends no longer believe in me. But I know you want to believe for yourself, and for the sister's you have. Well, I hope I can help work out some of the confusion you might have.
I am Santa. I may not exist like the story goes. I am not a single man who makes millions of toys each year, and gives them all out in one long night on a sled pulled by 8 (or 9) magical reindeer. I am not in thousands of malls and Wal-Marts all at once throughout the season. But, make no mistake, I am real.
I am as real as the love in your heart. It is love that has kept my story alive all these many centuries. I am as true as the spirit in your soul. Santa’s spirit is the giving spirit of all of those who care for others. My magic is the miracle of reaching out to someone else and bringing joy to their hearts.
I do not see every thing you do. But someone does. I do not know when you’re not asleep at night. But my friend, I hate to break it to you, your mom and dad do. I do not know if you’ve been bad or good, but you know. So for goodness sake, be good to yourself and others. It shows. And how you treat yourself and others and YOUR MOM is so important. I will not reward you for good, but your mom, dad, and Sam will. And you will soon find that internal reward of your own conscience. You know, that feeling you get when you’ve made someone else feel better, or done something nice for your Mom or your sister?
As you grow older, I hope you’ll learn to more appreciate the real gift of Christmas – The gift of Jesus. For without his love, spirit and miracles, I would not exist at all. It is time now for you to realize the magic of Christmas and Santa is nothing more than the miracle and gift from God. This is the message I want you to carry with you.
You can teach your friends and family about God’s love through me. Showing him kindness and love throughout the year, and helping him find the magic in Christmas is how you keep me ‘real.’ Teaching him and others, by example, about God’s love for each one of us, and demonstrating kindness and giving to all in need will be how you share the spirit of Santa.
You’ll always find gifts under the tree from me as long as you believe in what I represent. You’ll always see my magic and feel my spirit at Christmas time when you make that miracle of selflessness and giving. And may you know the blessings and Peace of God now, and forever.
Sincerely,
Santa Claus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe....