Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Thoughts.



  • I believe Christmas presents should be open on Christmas morning NOT Christmas eve.

  • I love imitation crab meat.

  • I married a man that does not fish. (Yes, he doesn't fish??? How did I do that?)

  • I have never lived anywhere that palm tree's naturally grow, (yet).

  • Next to Redfish lake Idaho my favorite place on earth is the Caribbean.

  • I want a new fridge and stove.. BAD. (hmmm. hint)

  • I have only mowed a lawn a handful of times in my life.

  • I am the baby of my family (so is Sam).

  • I have a big bin of unmatched socks in my laundry room. I have NO clue what happens to their mate.

  • I am kinda OCD about my counter tops being cleaned, bar and kitchen chairs being "tucked" in and the lighting in my house, I hate OVERHEAD lighting, lamps only.

  • I don't wear underwear.

  • I have been in the hospital on St. Patricks day 5 times.

  • I love Christmas eve.. LOVE Christmas eve.

  • Sam does not cook AT ALL.. I mean at ALL, and I cook something almost every single day. Right now I am cooking ham hock and beans, pinto beans that is.

  • Sam can put a rim of a glass completely in his mouth. GREAT PARTY TRICK.
  • I hate acrylic nails and acrylic shoes. I think they are both tacky as hell.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I never hated fake nails till I went to New York, New York. I have girlfriends there and they saw my fingernails and made me take them off right then. They said only street walker have them. So now ever time I see a woman that think her nails are "the thing" I laugh a little to myself.

Anonymous said...

I agree -- Christmas gifts are to be open on Christmas morning. We did let our kids open one on Christmas Eve once...a pooper scooper. They haven't asked again :)

Sammy said...

you dont wear underwear?