Friday, January 22, 2010

18 years of being "Just Cassidi's Mom."

Happy 18th Birthday Cassidi. We think you have turned out rather good..

Dear First Born
I've always loved you best because you were my first miracle. You were the genesis of a young woman, and the fulfillment of young love and the result of 36 hours of labor. You sustained me through the hamburger years, the first apartment, and the seven-inch TV I paid on for 36 months. You were new, had unused grandparents, and enough clothes for a set of triplets. You were the original model for a mom who was trying to work the bugs out. You got the homemade baby food, the open safety pins and three-hour naps. You were my beginning!





Here is to adulthood honey!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet! Love all the pictures! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

She is a good looking girl. Looks a lot like her Mamma!