Thursday, January 7, 2010

BRUSCHETTA...BRUSCHETTA...BRUSCHETTA????

So I secretly dream of being Rachel Ray. Not the new Rachel Ray with the syndicated talk show but the old Rachel Ray with the 30 minute meal show. I dream of having a silly little cooking show OR be Bridgette of Bridgette sexy beaches!!!!! anyway....

Sam and I watch Julie and Julia about a month ago and since then I cannot get one of the scene's out of my head. It has the husband (played by "hell if I know") of Julie and they are talking as she cook bruschetta.. She fries the bread in a frying pan (I assume in olive oil) and he eats it enthusiastically and says "how good it is"...
Well Done to the producer of Julie and Julia because that scene with THAT bruschetta has went through my mind over and over and over...... No recipe's of it ANYWHERE and now I just have a vision of perfect bruschetta in my head...
I have made bruschetta before but THIS bruschetta is what I am DREAMING of..

I am going to try to "remake" this recipe this week. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: