Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winnie has a new trick

Last week sometime we were all watching TV or something in the family room and Debbie starts teaching our dogs a new trick...... to play dead when she shoots her gun with "BOOOOM" After a few treats later I piped up and said "Winnie will never learn this trick she is too stubborn...... George is much more trainable"
Yesterday I ran to pick up a few gallons of paint for our weekend project and I get a call "she did it she did it.... we are sending you the video right now.... call me back when you see it"

I officially eat my words!!! Every single one of them and all my snide remarks as she was training her... haha.. Sorry Debbie.... I will say one of your favorite phrases in the world..... YOU ARE RIGHT nice job

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!!!