Sunday, January 24, 2010

a "Uti"!!

I have been suffering from a U.T.I. (urinary tract infection) the last few days. Sam gets up early this morning and goes to Walgreen's to buy me some AZO to kill the U.T.I. pain.. Cassidi is home with us and I am complaining that it hurts (every woman that has ever had one knows this) etc. and Sam comes home with the AZO box and I take my pills and we proceed to eat Nachos for breakfast... any way the below conversation takes place.

Mom: (crawling onto the counter in a short robe) "Wow, Sorry Sam am I flashing you my Vajayjay"

Sam: "YES YOU ARE, AND I LIKE IT"

Cassidi: (big smile) "THEY CALL IT A UTI ON THAT BOX, I read it"...

on the box it says.. Will kill U.T.I pain... I have no idea what Cassidi thought was wrong with me!!!

1 comment:

Shelli Roholt said...

OMH sorry sam and debbie i am LMAO!!!!! they are the worst ever!!! My first one was a few yrs ago when Kody and I were in Wendover! I thought i was DYING and had never even heard of one before!!! Kody was in NO condition to drive and I barely was but was in so much pain I drove all night to get to Logan to the hospital, spent a long time with a catheter(my first ever even after 3 kids at the time!) and many pain meds later they let me go home and I thought I might live haha so this story rings many funny painful bells with me and mine haha!!!!!