Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our typical sleepless night........


Here is a picture of our typical night at the Campbell's. We crawl in bed watch a few minutes of TV and fall alseep (dont get me wrong.. for the sake of keeping this blog family rated I am leaving out quite a few things hah) but I always wake up in the middle of the night can you guess why? We have dogs that like to sleep right in between us. I roll on them, I move them to the foot of the bed, I wake up again and Winnie is right in the middle again under the covers. I cant stand that she does this but Debbie says... "She just needs to be warm" lol
I hope someday the dogs will want to sleep in their own bed and I can snuggle with my wife at night with out rolling on a dog lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh, dogs will sleep with YOU as long as YOU let them. Sounds like you are stuck!