Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bud Light!!


One of my favorite things about Mexico is the BEER. O' the beer in Mexico.. I dream of it. I can't wait to get off the plane and RUN to the nearest bar, cooler, or grocery store and get ice cold Corona or Dos Equis and have a little lime and enjoy my FIRST taste of the weeks MEXICAN beer.
We get off the plane and start heading south to Playa Del Carmen and we see a 7-11 (they don't have Maverik's.. HA) and Sam asks our driver to stop so he can buy some beer. He goes inside and comes out with a NICE WARM six pack of BUD "FRICKEN" LIGHT..
When he sat down in the car I could barely wait to tear into the bag he had and I looked at the bud light and I looked at Sam (like he had 18 heads) and I looked at the bud light and you would have thought he had just purchased a six pack of baby kittens. I could hardly BELIEVE my eyes. "BUD LIGHT?"

2 comments:

Sammy said...

oh man I am NEVER going to live this one down hah. It was still GOOD beer

Anonymous said...

he must be from WYOMING! ;-)