Friday, March 12, 2010

kewl brutha!!!

Sam and I have made a "contract" or pack or a "deal" with each other.. NO TEXTING AND DRIVING.. or email and driving or facebook and driving or blogging and driving.. etc. etc. etc.. NO PHONE AND DRIVING!!!

I have nightmares about those terrible video's you see via you tube of the crashes from Texting and driving.. So I am "dead" serious about this.. and all of you should write up a contract about the exact same thing and have everyone in your family sign it!!

*side note.. So Sam does not text and drive we were headed to Logan last night to meet some friends and someone texted Sam.. So Sam says will you read that. So I read it to him and I notice a text that he had sent to a friend of his that simply said..

"kewl brutha"

which I think he meant.

"cool brother"

I HAD A TALK WITH HIM HOW HE SHOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Sammy said...

haha oh my lil Debbie.....you love the red neck side of me dont you???