Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dear:



Dear George:
The wine barrel to the right is
NOT for you to pee on!! Not today, Not tomorrow.. NOT EVER!!!

to my head:
Please get all better!!! I am sick of being
dizzy every time I look over my shoulder, down,
or lay down!! I know it has only been 7 months but
SERIOUSLY? It's not even a cool dizzy it's a bad
carnival ride dizzy!!
TO ALL DRIVERS:
I am on a voyage to do my part in stopping people from using their phone and driving. A car is for getting to point A to point B. NOT AS A PHONE BOOTH!!

Dear Bank Account:
I think you should have more money in you! I want to go to Greece
and Venezuela and Argentina and when you are low
that is just not going to happen as fast as I want it to!

Dear Sam's Motorcycle:
Please don't kill us this summer. I love to ride
you but riding you scares me and one head injury
in my life is ENOUGH. Keep us safe from dumb
ass drivers!!

Dear house and laundry:
CLEAN YOURSELF!!

Dear Sam's Cholesterol!
In the next few months it is my life's ambition
to get you down!! Sam will probably have to do
his part also. But I need Sam around to grow old
with and YOU will not stop that!

Dear Maverik:
I am so glad to see March coming to an end.
I WANT MY HUSBAND BACK! Thank goodness
March only comes once a year and soon Maverik's March Madness
will be over. END OF THE FISCAL YEAR SUCKS!

TO ALL SIX KIDS:
Please be safe, smart, and well!!!
DON'T TEMPT FATE!! THAT TEXT CAN WAIT.. DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!

2 comments:

Paula Pater said...

Debbie,

You don't know me but I'm married to Nikki MaCombs brother. I love your comments on the texting while driving and wish more people would realize how dangerous this practice is. Here is the BEST bumper sticker I've seen...and even though I'm not the type to put a bumper sticker on my car, I'd like to get this one: "Honk if you love Jesus. Text while driving if you'd like to meet Him". Pretty much says it all.

DEBBIE said...

Thanks Paula. I am so glad you read. I love Nikki.. Never met her but love her!!! I am on a self voyage about texting and driving. It scares me to death. We live in Utah which has the strictest texting and phone laws in the nation.. So write a contract up and make everyone in your family sign it.. :-)