Monday, March 8, 2010

SAD!

Went to a funeral today of two year old little girl. Her Dad is my cousin. It was the sadest funeral I had ever been to. I started to cry so hard I put my head on Sam's shoulder and said..
"I WANT TO LEAVE"
Sam grabs my hand and whispers in my ear "I WILL LEAD THE WAY". We stood up and left about 1/4 the way through the service. It was a beautiful but heart wrenching service and my meltdown was not how I wanted to "support" the family. I have made myself sick thinking about it.. Headache, sick to my stomache and anxious. God bless the Barton family!!!

Another reminder how lucky we all are to have all of our loved ones in our life..


SAGE BARTON Sage Caroline Barton "Sagie Boo" Our beautiful baby, Sage Caroline Barton, returned to her Heavenly Father on March 2nd, after two brief and glorious years with her family here on earth.No child was more cherished by all who knew her than our " Sagie Boo". Her beautiful dark brown hair, gorgeous and expressive big brown eyes, little bowed legs, and a smile that melted our hearts. She was a very warm and expressive child whose funny little antics made us laugh until our eyes brimmed with tears. If you were to visit the Barton home you would most likely hear a strong little voice say "I love you much", which she truly did. Sage is survived by her parents Tyler and Sarah Barton of Centerville, Utah. Her siblings who loved and cherished her are Haley (13), Zachary (11), Kelsey (7), and Amanda (4). Her grandparents, who she completely captivated, are Byron and Judy Barton, Farmington, Utah and Richard and Claudia Barth, Los Banos, California, and Great Grandfather, DeLamar Palmer of Kaysville, Utah. There are several aunts, uncles, and cousins who loved her dearly. We know she has secured her exalted place with her Father in Heaven. We look forward to the day we can hold her in our arms again. Sagie Boo, we love you much! Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Monday, March 8, 2010 at the Greenfield Ward, 1298 North 400 West, Centerville, Utah. There will be a viewing Sunday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main, and Monday morning 9:45-10:45 a.m. at the church prior to services. Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made at Wells Fargo Bank to help with burial costs.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

This was so very difficult to watch. When the mom and kids came up to talk about their daughter and sister everyone in the place was crying.... we had to JET.... so SAD