Friday, January 21, 2011

Is that my Underwear?????

I get up yesterday morning and think to myself. I am just going to put these yoga pants that I wore the night before that were laying on my floor in our bedroom. So I jump in those yoga pants pull my hair back and head to the gym. I walk into the gym and there are two body builder type men lifting weights and I hang my coat up, get my ipod and head to the treadmill. I am walking on the treadmill with a couple other women and was watching the women that was vacuuming the floor and cleaning the machines.. I notice something in the middle of the floor relatively close to the two body building men that were lifting weight. It looks like a rag bundled up that someone had dropped and I am staring at it about the same time one of the body builders starts walking over to it..

ABOUT THIS TIME IT HITS ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS.. OMG, they are my underwear that I had wore the night before!!! Obviously when I put on my yoga pants the underwear I had on the day before was in the leg of my yoga pants and now has dropped out in the middle of the gym. SHOOT ME!!! NOW.

The man that was walking over to the underwear picks them up and yells.. "these are somebodies drawers"..

"OMG"

So as I was telling Sam the story above he said to me.. Did you tell the guy that they were yours???
I think we all know the answer to that.. "I DIDN'T SAY A WORD"..
*UGH.

2 comments:

Shelli Roholt said...

OMH!!!!! i could not stop laughing!!! can't believe sam asked if you told them they were yours!!! thats an obvious answer!!!! too funny!!!!

Nichole M said...

Let's all just hope they weren't the "period panties" :) I'm sure you wouldn't have had to admit they were yours...I"m guessing the color of your face gave it away. So have you found your new gym yet? :)