Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions!!

It is so much easier for me to make others peoples New Year Resolutions for them than it is to make ANY for me.. Why is that?
Here is a few pictures of our New Years Eve..
We went to Preston, Idaho and stayed at my Dad's house for a couple days. Not only was it fabulous and my Dad and Judy made me feel completely at home, I did not want to leave. The above picture is of one of my life long besties, Alison, and a friend Brandon.
Voted by my friends as a member of the "ELITE HUSBAND GROUP", Sam, looks great and handsome even in pink. Love this guy!!
Michele, Alison and I grew up across the street from each other. Some of my best times have been with these girls. We are at Linda's house Alison and Michele's Mom.. GOOD TIMES!
My Dad to the left, and my sister, Michelle, to the right. Obviously I was very captivating because they are both obviously engaged with other peeps.
My cousin Sally, her boyfriend, Jay and I had to be in the picture..
SWEET... *mental note! when going to Idaho for New Years eve and taking 20 people to the Elks lodge don't EVER volunteer to be the designated driver!!! especially when they are playing 80's heavy metal and they are smoking like a chimney in the lodge, and it -20 in Idaho. It was a VERY long night and I learned my lesson well. Alcohol would have made the night much easier!
Sarah stayed with us for about 10 days. I hated to see her go home. We are so proud of Sarah and she is officially a teacher, she started yesterday.. YOU GO GIRL.. I think my Dad fell IN LOVE with Sarah. He was so so so impressed with her.

Good good times!!!

No comments: