Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tip Tuesday!!!

Every one that has been in my house knows I am kinda OBSESSED with clean baseboards.
OBSESSED..
I mean seriously have a problem. I use to clean baseboards almost every single day.. Yeah I need a 12 step program to get past this. However, since my head injury one of my lingering problems is I cant bend over or put my head down for any amount of time or I get dizzy, I get sick to my stomach because I am dizzy, and than I throw up (honestly I really don't think that will ever go away) any now my obsession of baseboards have taken a back seat to my injury. SO I give Brock a thing of Clorox wet wipes and he cleans my baseboards for me. Cassidi will even clean baseboards for me.. So get a tube of Clorox wet wipes and experience the simple bliss of clean baseboards!!

No comments: