Friday, January 28, 2011

mini vacation!


Sam, Brock and I took a mini vacation to St. George, Utah.. It was UNBELIEVABLE weather and it was a lot of fun. Sam had to work and was up and going about 5:30 a.m. and you can see that Brock and I lounged by the pool ate a lot and loved the 70 degree weather..
We did have a little bit of a "Debbie moment". We had Mexican food and I had some fish tacos or something like that. So we start heading home and stop at a Maverik and I go to the bathroom and walk out and Brock is looking at me really strange and says.. "What is on your face?" I said to him. "I don't know but my faces really itches." at this moment Sam comes over to me and said.. "OMH, lets get you some benadryl..." he is running to the medicine and opening the package as fast as he could.
I obviously had an allergic reaction to something I ate.. I have NEVER had an allergic reaction before... but as we all know if you hang out with me long enough you should expect EVERYTHING to happen in a matter of time!
Now I am waiting for our REAL vacation to Cartegna, Colombia.. 3 weeks.. WOOT WOOT.







I hated this place.. It is some kind of dinosaur grave yard... Yeah right it was a bunch of rocks that had some marks in them.. I expected the entire dinosaur..

No comments: