Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cassidi.

Cassidi is our 17 year old. You may think you hear a lot about her and Brock on the blog and a little about the rest of the kids. The reasoning is Cassidi and Brock live with us (so does Josh but we hardly ever see him).
So you all know I moved from Cache Valley Utah to Kaysville Utah when Sam and I got married. The kids and I had always lived in Cache Valley and we knew the move was going to be rough.. Yes the move has been rough on Cassidi the most. She is a junior in high school. HARD AGE TO MOVE. She has done a wonderful job of moving 80 miles away from her home town, going to a school she knew NO ONE and getting involved in activities. She still struggles with the friend thing as do I. I also miss Cache Valley and my girl friends. The deal we have made with Cassidi is we are carving out a life here in Kaysville and we will have to do the best we can. I am proud of Cassidi and her willingness to give it her all.
She got asked to the prom while we were in Mexico. The prom at Davis High School is pretty cool, they rent the Utah State Capital Building and it is a pretty big deal. Here are the pictures she took so Sam and I could see it.. We love you Cassidi...

These are the stairs going up to Cassidi's bedroom. You can see on her door the "Happy Birthday" banner. It was her Birthday and I hung that up before we went to Mexico. He put rose pedals all the way up the stairs.

Cassidi's bed with rose pedals all over!

and a dozen roses asking her to prom!!! How sweet!

NOW ONCE AGAIN. WE HAVE TO ANSWER BACK IN A FUN WAY. WOW... This is work..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything she DOESN'T get asked to. I would hate to buy the dresses for her. I bet its a fotune!