Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hippie-ish Wife


Hey all.... we had a great 3 day weekend of goofing off. Debbie is getting a nesting bug for some reason lately. It is so fun to go shopping for stuff for our home and fun to watch Debbie shop while I sit on a chair or couch somewhere in the store. She gets so intently focused on matching colors and styles.
Yesterday she sat at the Pier 1 Imports store right in front of the curtain display for a half hour. She had 4 choices in her lap and kept rotating out her top choices and asking my opinion.... haha... I laugh because I know she is just being nice because I have no sense of style at all. We choose a set of curtains and almost go to the register and she changed her mind and we got 2 different ones..... lol She chose very well and it looks awesome.

So.... watching her shop I always see the hippie come out in her. This picture is of a lamp we bought this weekend that we really love. Yes I do love it and we both think its quite hippie and we are going to go get its brother next weekend to hang on the other side of the room. Its shorter and fatter but offers the same look and glow. Teamed up with our hippie curtains we bought I think we should buy the beads hanging over the doorways with black lights in the lamps with incense burning....... what do you all think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to get one of these. I love that!

Anonymous said...

that lamp does not look like debbie AT ALL to me. I have only been in her house a few times but I don't see this. Debbie has GREAT taste. She has come to my house a few times and picked paint, curtains, and hung stuff on my walls. I love the lamp also.

Anonymous said...

Than she is completley in. Hippies are HOT right now!

Anonymous said...

i like that lamp we need the smaller one now