Friday, February 27, 2009

I can see!


Brock says to us about a month ago. I am having a hard time reading numbers. So we say.. YOU ARE?

Than we started to notice when he watched TV he was sitting real close to it. So we started asking him about signs going down the road and stuff. He seemed to be doing okay but Sam said. HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE EYE DOCTOR.

Sam and I take him last Friday (right after we got home from the vet because our new puppy broke her leg). We go in the room with him and the doctor is having him do the elementary eye exam. BROCK COULD NOT READ ANY OF THE LETTERS. I felt TERRIBLE. I said to Sam. I feel like the worlds worst Mom. I had no clue his eyes were that bad.

Brock got his glasses yesterday and they gave him a headache but he was amazed at how well he could see. We told him he had to take care of his glasses for a couple months and than we would work on contacts.

1 comment:

shaley said...

Yes Brock, trees DO have leaves! What a cute boy you are in your new glasses!