Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sky Pics

Well this is kind of a random blog about me. I have always loved looking up at the sky and if I see something cool and I have a camera I try to capture it. Of course the pics dont do it justice but looking back on some of my old pictures its good memories. Sometimes I will pull the car over and get out to look at it.
I also love the night sky and stars but hard to capture on camera. One late night Debbie and I were coming home from somewhere and the full moon coming over the mountain was catching the frozen snow ice caps on the mountains just right and reflected into Kaysville..... the strangest, coolest thing we ever saw... I so wish we would have had a camera. Anyway... here are a few random pics that I have.
Am I weird or are there any more people out there that like this kind of stuff???????










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THose are gorgeous.

Nyman's said...

totally dig it!

Sammy said...

Thanks you guys!