Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dinner For Two!!!!

Debbie and I usually go out on a date every Wednesday night. When the weather and roads are good we like to go to Logan and visit some friends for a couple of hours at the Owl and eat a little dinner then on our way home we hit the B n B in Brigham for a night cap.

So... for some reason last night... we kinda forgot to eat dinner. Now Debbie is one to take care of her man.... I mean to the point of not only cooking dinner but also getting my plate for me and bringing it to me. (I know I keep telling everyone I am spoiled)
We get to Brigham about 7:30 and Debbie bought us a beer and corn nuts. I tell Debbie "thanks for dinner honey" and she smacked me in the forehead. I probably deserved that but we had a great laugh about our dinner last night. So I took a pic. The corn nuts and beer were delicious in case you were wondering...... lol


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CORN NUTS!!! I think it's a fabulous meal!

Anonymous said...

I see nothing at all wrong with this!