Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Walking on egg shells!!

Everyone has heard us talk about our bird peaches and our guinea pig Oreo. Well they are NO longer OURS.

Saturday morning I am upstairs cleaning the bedroom, getting ready, scrubbing toilets ya know the usual Saturday morning stuff. I hear Sam SCREAMING at peaches.. "Peaches knock it off!" "ENOUGH PEACHES!" "PEACHES YOUR ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY".. Peaches is squawking and squawking and laughing and squawking. SAM HAD OFFICIALLY HAD ENOUGH!! I came down stairs and peaches bird food was all over my floor so I got the broom and swept for the second time that day. I guess this was Sam's last straw. Sam starts taking pictures of peaches and said I am putting her on KSL. SERIOUS?".. (for those of you that don't know what KSL is.. IT seriously is the grand daddy of them all "classifieds" here is your link KSL) Cassidi comes down stairs and Agrees with Sam. Well before I knew it Sam pushed the "post" button and peaches was on the Internet. Within 5 minutes we had a call from a man that said.. I WANT HER, I AM COMING TO GET HER. Peaches.... GONE!!!!


Well KSL seemed to work so great for Peaches... Yep.. you guessed it.. OREO GONE!!!


So last night I said to Cassidi, Brock and Josh.. Be VERY VERY good because if Sam wants you gone he will put you on KSL.. We are all walking on egg shells *wink!

Now we are a one pet family. Winnie. We love having her but WOW is she work!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

haha... well I think the rest of you are safe because.... I LOVE YOU GUYS....
Peaches and Oreo... sounds like a great snack

I really am not that big of an asshole... lol am I?

Unknown said...

That is too funny! KSL is my favorite thing!

Your puppy is soo cute! I'm puppy hungry. Not baby hungry don't get them confused.

Anonymous said...

she is so spoiled and cute she is so playful she can bite hard