Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dream Job!!!

So I have been a "stay at home Mom" for about 2 months. I am liking it.. I don't LOVE it.. I like it. I know I have to get a job for sanity purposes. I want to go to a job, meet people, and get some kind of "life" here in Kaysville. So Sam says to me.. "Deb, what is your DREAM job?" so it got me thinking.. A LOT..

I am VERY serious when I say the below. I know that this dream job is not feasible right now in my life but I hope some day that it is..

I dream of slinging drinks at a foreign beach side bar, hair in dread locks down to my butt, nothing but Capri's and a bikini top on! Serious. I would love that. My face moist from the ocean, my hair curly from the humidity, a little make-up, and big "peace" earrings!!!

What is YOUR dream job?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS DO I SEE YOU DOING THAT. I see you as a CEO of some fortune 500 company.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW. I disagree. 100% debbie. She would love to be hippied out.

Anonymous said...

no i dont see you doing that at all

Sammy said...

After we get the kids all grown up we fantasize about selling everything and head to Mexico to work a bar or something and come back in the summer for a few months. How fun would that be... lol