Tuesday, September 15, 2009

and so it begins.

Here is our first eHarmony commercial. For any of you that are reading this or watching this and are single. JOIN eHarmony. I am sure you will find as much happiness as I have found with Sam. I Love you honey!


*disclaimer, for the people that know Sam and I or one or the other they know we are NOT actors. YES I AM TRULY MARRIED TO SAM AND WE TRULY LIVE IN THE HOUSE AND TOWN THIS COMMERCIAL WAS SHOT IN. Wow I had no idea there was so many "haters". I found love on the internet and truly want everyone to find this much happiness.....GO AND GET IT!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Holy Mother of....You are famous! Will you sign my underwear or maybe my hat next time I see you! You guys look great and kinda make me want to find my Sam!

wendy said...

I always thought they were actors. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I know you. Enjoy you to did great and look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Why does Sam not speak? Is that how it is at your house! He IS HOT!