Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Funny Story

A couple of weeks ago I took Debbie to the dentist to get her tooth she lost in the accident recapped. She lost the cap chewing a granola bar and the doc wont do a root canal until her other issues are healed up.... anyway...
We get in the car and Debbie asked "What is that SMELL!?!?!?!" I said its my new air freshener you dont like it? My hell it stinks bad what is it? So I pull it out from under my seat and I accidentally pulled the tree out of the plastic all together so now it was REALLY strong. As Debbie is gasping for breath with her head out the window she said "HOLY crap if you hung that on your side mirror we would still smell this thing in the neighborhood when we get back from the doctor" haha... if you know Debbie you can imagine this display of emotion... lol She said it smells like the old incense people used to cover up the odor of pot after they smoked it. (I have no idea how she knows this stuff it made me worry lol)

So we get to the dentists office and sit in the waiting room. I know you all know in great detail what a dentist office smells like...... I look at Debbie with a funny look on my face smelling this stinky place and I said "lets put our new air freshener in here" we both smile and I ran out side and got it out of my car. Just as I walked back in the nurse called Debbie in, I slipped the SMELLY air freshener into the magazine rack right by the door entering the dentist rooms and front desk. After the doc was done we come back out and WOW the whole waiting room was filled with the smell of the air freshener.... haha.. I bet the front desk people were all asking each other.. " WHAT IS THAT SMELL?????"

As Debbie and I were leaving the office we were laughing hard wondering how long it will take for them to find out what that dang smell is... oh man... we have so much fun.

Just another day in the life.... we love it.

3 comments:

Dan said...

What is wrong with the two of you?

Ann said...

we are all still following your blog and recovery. You make us smile all the time. Also saw your eharmony comercial and joined because of you. We will see i went on one date that did NOT turn out like "my Sam".

Jordan Campbell said...

OH MY GOSH you guys are sooo immature! ... maybe i will try this next time i have an appt.!!! hahaha