Friday, September 25, 2009

Wow.. GORGEOUS and so grown up. and 1 recipe you HAVE to try.

Cassid's Senior year homecoming. She looked GORGEOUS and she is such a grown up. She had a blast!!!




I made the Chicken Salad. It is so so good. Sam had it on croissants and on crackers for a couple days. Yummy and inexpensive to make and make lots.
Coy and Norma... you probably will be getting this one night when you come for Thanksgiving. I am thinking of items that FEED LOTS.. I am so excited to have everyone here!!
Chicken Salad:

cooked chicken, cubed (I boiled about 4 chicken breast and salt and peppered them)
Chopped Celery
Chopped Olives
Grated onion (GRATE not chopped, I used 1 and it was plenty)
Mayonnaise (Use a lot, the chicken will soak it in, I used almost half a jar of Miracle whip Light)
Salt * Pepper
Lemon juice (a lot of squirts..ha)
Worcestershire sauce (probably a couple tblspoons but up to you)

Use desired amout of each ingredient for salad. Mix together and serve on croissants. Delicious!!!

I even loved it and I usually don't LOVE what I make!!!

No comments: