Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things are looking better


I just wanted to give a quick update on Debbie. Although she still has quite a few issues (I laughed as I typed that one) she is doing much better. Instead of 1 step forward and 2 steps back its more like 2 steps forward and 1 back now.

Debbies main problem now is she starts feeling better, like the last couple of days, and she cleans the fridge, cleans the house, washes the baseboards, laundry, shopping, works in the garden, cooks the most fantastic meal for her family then sits on the couch with me about 7 and says....... "I dont feel well tonight" haha..... honey I wonder why???

She still gets bad headaches from time to time but less frequent, her jaw locks open now and then and is still sore, she still has 2 cracks in her eye socket and the lingering black eye is still there, still gets nose bleeds here and there.............. but looking at my wife and I see her bright eyes again and that glowing smile that lights up the room........ thats how I know she is getting better.

I love you Debbie and so glad things are getting better. Still a ways to go but your doing great!!

Cassidi got asked to go to homecoming. If you can read this it says "I'm dying to go to Homecoming with you" and the painted dead body on our front porch..... haha... it was cute. Cassidi is doing well starting out her senior year and is exploring becoming a teacher or a dental assistant.
As you can see, Brock is still Brock. He is going to kill me for posting that picture. He is wearing Debbies pink nighty that covers his whole body. We went to get a soda at Maverik and he wanted to wear it inside.... haha... such a crazy kid. He ran out of gas and fell asleep watching TV and I couldnt resist a snapshot. Bad Sam Bad Sam


Taylor came over a couple of weekends ago and we got these toys out of the garage. Its so good to hear Taylors laugh again and to spend time with her. We miss you Tay.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this blog and thanks for the pictures.. You are asking for it!! LOL.