Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Christmas Tree?

I dont know about you guys but I have always grown up having Christmas with just one tree and a few nice decorations around the house. During the move down to Kaysville I hauled box after box after box of stuff out of the garage into our storage at our new house. I asked Debbie what all this was and she said Christmas decorations. I didnt say much but thought "my good lord where is all of this stuff going to go???" lol
The other day Debbie started getting the Christmas decorating itch so I starting to bring boxes up for her. It started with the Christmas villiage that took a few hours to put together. Then the next day it started with the tree in the great room........ then she asked me to bring up ANOTHER tree for the living room and had the kids bring up 6 boxes of decorations.... lol. After this was all done she wants to get another tree for the family room in the basement and maybe one for our bedroom. hahaha.... WOW
I am not complaining at all...... in fact I am bragging to some degree. I love how festive Debbie is and how she just loves Christmas. We had a lot of fun last night, had some wine, hung out with the kids and had some great family time. Way way kewl.

So my question to you....... are you a one tree family or are you a multiple tree family?????

(Sorry for the bad picture of the village and tree. My cell pics are horrible)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

been awhile since i have been on here. wow christmas, house warming, mundane, all wrapped inot one little relationship kind of like a tootsie roll.

DEBBIE said...

Growing up my mom ALWAYS had more then one tree. This year is better I use to put one in EVERY kids room.I am just excited for our first Christmas... OOOH.... sweet.

Anonymous said...

I am not putting up any christmas tree's this year and i am quite proud of that.