Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What comes before Part B?

PARTAY!!!!! of course

Yes Debbie and I are going to have a house warming\get together\drinking\hangout party finally.

When - SATURDAY NOVEMBER 15TH at 6:30 PM
Where - 1311 s 150 e Kaysville, UT 84037

We will have the main dish and will have a punch bowl with Mohito in it or something to get us started so you will have to bring a side dish and BYOB. Just so this is clear for some of you (Cordell) this means bring your own booze AND bring your own babe.....lol. Side dish could be chips and dip, snacky, munchy food, salad or whatever you want to eat.


NO KIDS PLEASE... this is an adult party... NO not that kind of adult party sheesh. Just a good time. If you want to join us let us know soon. If you need a place to crash we will find a spot on the floor or a couch and your more than welcome.

Also just so you know... I AM THE BOUNCER hehe. Trashing the carpet and paint Debbie will have me throw you out on your ear..... playing catch outside with the new cat and harassing the neighborhood is with in our boundaries however. lol

Come join us!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

K.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for clearing that up for me Sam! I wasn't quit sure what to do! Ha Ha Now is there a limit on how many babes I can bring? LOL (just kidding I'll probably just come alone on the raider) LOL - Cordell

DEBBIE said...

NO THROWING MY CAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh ya I forgot HERE KITTY KITTY! LOL

Hey Sam I'll bring my catchers mitt so we don't hurt that damn cat while we toss it around! Ha Ha Ha! (This one's for you Peaches!)