Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Diet Coke!!!!


The nectar of the Gods. I "heart" Diet Coke. As soon as my feet hit the ground in the morning I am popping a diet coke and sometimes before my feet hit the ground Sam or Brock has brought one to my bed. Sam is great at surprises. Flowers, cards, stuff like that and he will wake up before me find out I don't have a diet coke and run to the Maverik (imagine that) and get me a can full of yummy goodness....


I AM TRULY THANKFUL FOR DIET COKE!!!!


Now if diet coke came Bacon flavored that would be two loves after my entire gall bladder thing I never realized how thankful I am for BACON BACON BACON.. (random)

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Diet Coke with Bacon.... my hell that turned my stomach.... lol

Anonymous said...

diet coke is right up there on my list along with boobs. I love my boobs more then men love them.

I "HEART" BOOBS AND DIET COKE AND BACON!
Lets campaign!