Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My New Family.........


My Wife - I have loved you since the day we met. Your light heart and kind soul has captivated me. You have a sexy wild side to you that makes every man jealous of me as well as a caring domestic side that we all love at home. I always look forward to seeing you every morning when I wake up and every evening when we come home to each other. You are not only my best friend but I feel like I can talk to you about anything and everything with out being judged. You have created a home for us that I have only dreamed possible. I have a love for you that is so strong that I now question if I have ever loved before. I am so happy to be married to you.... I look forward to the rest of our lives and the fun we will have. Thank you for loving me Debbie...... my beautiful bride.
The Youngins - Thank you for accepting me and my kids into your lives with out question. You all have been so kind hearted and accepting of us that I cant tell people enough how much I love and care for all of you. When I can hear you all laugh in the house it puts a smile on my face. I am so excited to be part of your lives and I know Josh and Jordan have much the same feelings. Sarah has not had the opportunity to meet them yet. Very soon!
Cassidi even though you have the normal teenage possession sometimes :) and your dates trash the truck and house to ask you on dates lol you are a real treat to be around. You light up the room when you walk in and carry a presence much like your mom. You are very loving and caring and it shows. Your a beautiful young woman with a HUGE future just at your fingertips.
Taylor even though you love to torment the hell out of Brock lol (that's what sisters do) and stay in your room most of the time :) you have been so fun and accepting of us. You are quick witted and sharp as a needle. You have eyes that capture souls and a personality that captures hearts...... watch out Kaysville boys.
Brock even though you harass Taylor until she loses her mind and have gas that breaks windows and peals paint off the walls ;) you have totally amazed me. I sometimes feel like I am talking to an adult in general conversation with you because you are so smart, knowledgeable and inquisitive. Sharp cute kid that will be a young man very soon. What a blast to be around you.


This is my new family.... .what a proud man I am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are lucky.. Thank you Sam.. I love you too.. A LOT!

Anonymous said...

sam.. you have been just as accepting letting us enter your life.! and thank you so much. honestly there is noone better for my mom but you!! you are a joy to be with and im so excited to have you josh jordan and sarah apart of our family! thank you for everything.. !!

Anonymous said...

lol i had to laugh one i herd about the farting thing haha thanks sam u are one of the nicest people i have every met thanks so much for being a part of the family ur a are the best thanks for everything

Anonymous said...

sam you brought tears to my eyes that was so nice of you i love you!!! i am glad your here in are life!!!!