Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Thankful

How could I possibly go through this blog this week and not mention my wife..... not a chance!!!
I am so very thankful for Debbie in every way. She has an incredible career going for her and she takes care of all of us at home........ some times (most of the time) takes care of us too much.

Since we first met we have walked the path of exactly where we knew we were going. We got engaged, bought a house, got married and moved in. We are now exactly where we had planned to be from the get go. Things have finally slowed down a bit and life is getting back to somewhat normal..... as normal as life can be with a house full of teenagers anyway.

Thank you so much Debbie..... your incredible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still so happy for you. You are a different place. I remember you saying last year. A YEAR FROM NOW I WILL BE IN THE SAME PLACE. Well guess what.

Anonymous said...

She has it all! Have a Happy Thanksgiving GUYS!