Friday, November 7, 2008

2,419,200 Seconds!!!

The minutes Sam and I have been married which equals 4 weeks to the day!!!

What a ride we have been on. I have learned a few things about Sam in those 28 days.. Here goes..
  1. I take most of the bed. I am a BED HOG..
  2. Sam is a over sexed middle aged man. He panics if we don't have sex several times a day (a tiny bit of an exaggeration...lol). It's okay if we sometimes go a day or two without sex. I promise it is NOT going to fall off. *wink
  3. I am very domestic. I have settled into my "married" life very well. I cook.. A LOT. I clean.. A LOT..
  4. We are not good movers either. We hate that a little worse then painting.. lol
  5. We have a "temperature" problem. I am a 71 degree person Sam is a 67 degree person.. PROBLEM..
  6. We have NEVER been in a fight. Which is a miracle because we all know how difficult Sam is and it's amazing I am able to "tolerate" him.... *wink.
  7. Sam and I are NOT good painters. We actually are GREAT painters but we do NOT like it at all. We bitched, complained, had a few tears... We hired the big living room with vaulted ceilings in a hurry!!
  8. I have a "dish" problem. Well not a dish problem a china problem. I love it. by the time we got all that china, crystal, Christmas china, boxed, moved and unboxed I am sure I need a 12 step program. Hi my name is Debbie and I am addicted to dishes!

We have had a RIOT.. Can't wait for the next 2,419,2000 seconds..

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Debbie Debbie Debbie
You can hog all the bed you want, keep the temperature at anything you want and collect as many dishes as you can fit in the house... lol

I am a very very spoiled man in EVERY way. Thank you. (going 2 days with out has very seldom happened by the way)

Happy one month Debbie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy one month guys. You guys make all of us jealous. You found each other and love the hell out of each other. How cool is that!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. all I can say. WOW.