Monday, November 3, 2008

Family room.

Its kinda scary watching a 52 inch LCD flat Screen being hung. We knew we wanted it over our fireplace in our Family room off of the kitchen and I was game till I realized just how big that TV really is. Well Sam and Josh got it done tonight and now we will take care of some wires and we will be ready to go..

Here are some pictures of our kitchen family room. We have another family room (or kid hang out\music room. ) that is in the basement but we will post later. I will try to post a room a week or so. For all those in Sheridan and Kentucky you will get an idea of where we call home.
Its kinda funny look on the left and you can see peaches sitting on his bird mansion!! You can see Brock hunkered down in the LOVE SAC!!
This is a shot from the LOVE SAC.. Sam is vegging in his plaid pants. You can also see peaches home and my computer left of Sam's head. That is wear I spend almost every day. I like it better then the office. I don't turn the TV on at all. I wont start that working from home!!! This picture is quite dark but you will get the idea. Looking into Family room from dining room!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya peches does have a mansion with plenty of stufff like a ber which i bet is sooo soft and like ninehundres toys peaches is a lukey bird and i see me cruled up in the love sac watching the tv that got hung tonight

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT TV.

Sammy said...

Debbie you doing such a good job making our house a home.... love it. Nice lazy picture of me with those sexy pants on.... wow.. thanks... lol

YES that TV is awesome

Anonymous said...

Debbie always has a GREAT house!